Complete publication lists for the Centre for Eye Research Australia & University of Melbourne Department of Ophthalmology are available for download.
- 2013 Publications
- 2012 Publications
- 2011 Publications
- 2010 Publications
- 2009 Publications
- 2008 Publications
- 2007 Publications
CERA researchers publish well over 200 research papers per year in leading scientific journals.
Our research output in the form of peer-reviewed scientific publications has grown substantially in recent years and has established our institute clearly as the leader in ophthalmology research in Australia.
CERA research results in occasional reports. These include several joint reports with Access Economics on the economic impact of eye disease in Australia and reports on the state of Indigenous eye health.
These publications can be downloaded here, or call 03 9929 8360 to request a copy in the mail. For bulk orders, postage and handling charges apply.
- Out Of Sight Report [2MB]
- Centrally Focussed- The Impact of Age-Related Macular Degeneration 2006 [2MB]
- Clear Insight Overview – The Economic Impact and Cost of Vision Loss in Australia 2004 [650kB]
- Clear Insight – The Economic Impact and Cost of Vision Loss in Australia 2004 [2MB]
- Focus on Low Vision 2007 [1011kB]
- Investing in Sight [2MB]Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy
- The Non-Mydriatic Cameras for Diabetic Retinopathy Screening [690kB]
- Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy [7MB]
- Trachoma Surveillance Report 2006 [2MB]
- Tunnel Vision – The Economic Impact of Primary Angle Glaucoma 2008 [4MB]
- Victorian Retinopathy Screening Development Project [532kB]