2015 CERA Scientific Exchange and AwardsMay 20, 2015
The CERA Scientific Exchange and Awards were held on 20 May 2015. Over 100 guests including staff, students, stakeholders and donors enjoyed the opportunity to get ‘up-close’ with some of our best and brightest researchers.
CERA Board member Ms Brigitte Smith presented the annual CERA Awards, which recognise outstanding achievements and contribution from staff and students in 2014/2015.
The award winners in each category were:
- Excellence in Research – Dr Alex Hewitt and A/Prof Alice Pébay
- Excellence in Research Support – Dr Hayley Waugh
- Excellence in Teaching & Training – Ms Gina Kennedy
- Excellence in Community Engagement and Knowledge Transfer – Ms Heather Machin
- Outstanding contribution of a student – Dr Zhi Wu
- CERA Award – Ms Maggie McNeil
To view photos from the event please visit our facebook page.