2014 CERA Scientific Exchange and AwardsMay 21, 2014
The CERA Scientific Exchange and Awards were held on 21 May 2014. Over 100 guests including staff, students, stakeholders and donors enjoyed the opportunity to get ‘up-close’ with some of our best and brightest researchers.
The CERA Awards recognised outstanding achievement and contribution in 2013/2014.
- Excellence in Research – A/Prof Ian Trounce
- Excellence in Research Support – Dr Ann Du
- Excellence in Teaching & Training – Dr Ehud Zamir
- Excellence in Community Engagement and Knowledge Transfer – Dr Alex Hewitt, A/Prof Ian Trounce & Sandra Staffieri
- Outstanding contribution of a student – Dr Jonathan Noonan
- CERA Award – Ms Val Scaf