Support our work
Become a CERA Luminary with monthly giving
Making a regular donation is one of the most powerful and effective ways to support us.
What is a Luminary?
CERA Luminaries are a very special group of people, working together with CERA to shine a light on innovative vision research and help find ways to prevent vision loss and blindness.
By making a commitment and pledging a monthly donation of your choice, you too can make a significant difference to our world-leading research and clinical trials, and most importantly, for people living with eye disease – people like Jill.
Research changes Jill’s life for the better
Jill was recently invited to join one of the CERA age-related macular disease (AMD) clinical research projects.
The project, a life-changing piece of the AMD puzzle, involved surgically implanting a tiny reservoir, no bigger than a grain of rice, into one of Jill’s eyes.
The medication held within the reservoir is then slowly released into the eye.
Six months later, Jill is still being monitored by CERA. For Jill, it’s changed her life for the better. In fact, she hasn’t needed one injection since the implant.
The support of our Luminaries ensures our researchers and clinical trials team can continue to conduct trials like this to help eliminate vision loss and blindness.
Benefits of monthly giving
- Regular e-updates.
- Personalised Certificate of Appreciation.
- Annual video update from our Managing Director Professor Keith Martin.
- Access to seminars online featuring CERA researchers.
- No more paperwork with automatic deductions from your credit card or bank account on the 15th of each month.
- One tax receipt at the end of the financial year.
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
- The knowledge that you are supporting researchers to put hope in sight for people with vision loss every single day.
For additional information, please contact Supporter Services on 1300 737 757.
Be a light for people living with eye disease.
Join us today and become a CERA Luminary.
Thank you for becoming a CERA Luminary
From everyone at CERA, we are truly grateful for your support of research with real-life impact.
Every donation, whatever the size, brings our researchers closer to discovering new treatments for eye disease.
Thank you for helping us shine a light for people affected by vision loss and blindness.