Vision Expo 2023 – Stand 8
Retinal gene therapy
About our research
CERA is leading research into gene therapies that could slow down, or even halt, vision loss in patients with inherited retinal diseases (IRDs).
Talk to us about
- What is the aim of gene therapy?
- What are the emerging gene therapies?
- How can we find people with these rare IRDs?
- Is there currently a gene therapy for Bietti Crystalline Dystrophy?
- What are the steps to commercialising emerging technologies such as gene therapy?